At the Athens School of Fine Arts he studied painting (1956-1961) under Yannis Moralis and stage design, advertising and the decorative arts (1962-1964) under Vasilis Vasileiadis. In 1964-1965 he received a scholarship from the State Scholarship Service to study Byzantine art and the folk art of Greece. From 1964 to 1986 he taught as a professor of professional education in public and private schools. He has presented his work in many solo, group (Panhellenies 1965, 1967, 1969, 1975) and international exhibitions (Sao Paolo Biennale 1969, International Festival of Painting, Cagnes-sur-Mer 1971) in Greece and abroad, while, in addition to his painting, he has been involved with the illustration of publications as well as set design, working both for the theater and the cinema.
Already by the Seventies he was involved with the painted rendering of the natural space, but without limiting himself to the formal conditions imposed by landscape painting, later creating, through the development of elements taken from a variety of stylistic trends, a series of works called Eternal Landscape.